PRAYER CAUSES THINGS TO HAPPEN

MICAH


PRAYER REQUESTS
1.Healing for Christine as she deals with other moms who have babies around Micah's age and/or that are pregnant and have no problems.
2.Direction as to where God would have them go with their family. Do they try for another or adopt.

MICHA'S GLIMPSE
It starts with Zane, our miracle. He was born at 29 weeks because I was pre-eclamptic. He is 3 now and doing great. When we got pregnant with Micah, we knew that we wanted to do a home birth. So we found a wonderful midwife and she was aware of my history. We did everything to try and prevent it, which we thought we were. There were no signs of pre-eclampsica. When we got to 30 weeks were were exstatic. We made it to 36 weeks and were clear to have a home birth. We had our home visit on Jan 10, my blood pressure was high and proteins off the charts. So we started natural induction. They came back on the 11th and Micah's heart rate was 140 I was looking good. Then when they came back on Jan 12 there was no heartbeat. So we went to the hospital and had Micah on Jan 12, 2008 at 5:02 pm. He was 3 lbs 10.5 oz. It is believed that I had pre-eclampsia the whole third trimester. This was unexpected and so there were many things that I wish we had but did not.

4 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

I am praying for Christine and her family.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Diane said...

Done!

WheresMyAngels said...

My prayers out to them. May god guide them to peace and assist them with the direction they need to head in.

Debbie said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to all of you.